Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Dj Anders - Blue Hour Expressions

Great psy-mix by Dj Anders from Sweden - one of the label-djs for great Blue Hour Sounds :)



"For me the art of djing is a oppurtunity to express musical visions, through soundscapes we are creating in oneness, and through the rythms the dancefloor creates in togetherness. I prefer to play longer sets in the morning hours, almost at twilight, to continue the journey with the dancers who are still keeping going after the powerful night time dance. Together with the sun itself we can reach even higher than we ever imagined, together. My goal with my dj-sets is to deliver a journey which express my feelings of music, life, love, travel - inner and outer and together we can explore space and time in endless soundscapes in the powerful rythms of dance.."

For more info:

http://bluehoursounds.com/

matt-in-orbit 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment