Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Va - Nova Natura 4

The first part of this series released way back in 2005, was my first contact with many of the artists that has made beautiful contributions to the melodic chill scene, artists such as Zero Cult, Sideliner, D.Batistatos and Cydelix. And for a few years I bought a lot of the stuff being released, enjoying the signature sound of Cosmicleaf a lot. The last physical cd was released in around 2009, and I thought the label had disappeared. Not until last year I realised it just gone digital. Anyway this fourth instalment of Nova Natura continues in the same vibe as the previous releases and personally I think it reaches the same quality. You should definitely check it out if you like dreamy, spacey, floating melodic chill and downbeat. Favourite tracks so far are by Zen Garden, Sideliner and J.P. Illusion.


http://www.cosmicleaf.com/en/index.php

matt-in-orbit 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment